We provide superior manufacturing integration and product development for any plastic injection molding program from highly engineered plastic components and small devices to large enclosures. |
Employing a range of equipment and programs for the design and engineering of molds and for manufacturing, achieving "cycle time" reductions and efficiencies. A truly integrated and efficient plastic-molding operation, delivering quality, consistency and savings.
Plastic Injection Molding Services
- Injection molding presses from 80-770 ton capacity and 4.0-168 oz. shot capacity.
- Numerical control of EDM equipment, lathes and multi-axis milling machines.
- Plastic resins processed include, engineering, high temperature fiberglass and other "filled" and "custom" colored materials.
- Insert molding and over molding using Vinyl, TPE, TPO materials.
- In-mold label technology.
- Part joining (ultrasonic welding; solvent bonding; sonic heat staking).
- Pad printing; Hot stamping; Silk screening.
- UL Registration.